Thursday, December 14, 2017

Twenty Nine.

It's my birthday! I love birthdays! I think they are such wonderful things.  I mean, it's a whole day to celebrate a person.  Everyone deserves to have one day being celebrated.  That being said, I much prefer to celebrate other people's birthday and let them be the center of attention, but I guess I can handle it for one day.  :)   My twenty ninth year was probably the most life changing thus far with the addition of Finn in our lives and a move back to the United States, but I wouldn't have it any other way.







The next year will include ANOTHER move, probably a deployment or two, and maybe another addition to our family (of the furry variety).  Regardless of what happens, I'm a pretty lucky girl who feels very loved, so really, what more could I ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment