Monday, July 27, 2015

House tour

If you would like to subscribe to this blog via email, please enter your email address in the box to the right of this blog post.  This will ensure that you never miss a post!



Take a step in to our humble abode!


To the right of the entrance is the dining room/living room combination.  I used the panorama setting on my phone, so I feel like this looks huge, but it's just the phone.  They say the camera adds ten pounds, right?

If you turn left when you walk in, you'll find yourself in this lovely hallway. 

It's not as scary as it looks. Promise.

The first door on the right in this hallway leads you to the kitchen.  If you remember moving day, it looked a little bit like this (my Mount Everest)....


And the after.  Thank goodness for all those cabinets because as seen above, we have a lot of stuff.  Unfortunately, we need transformers for almost all of them, so we have these ugly grey boxes on our counters.  Whatevs.
 

When you leave the kitchen and go back in the hallway, there is a bathroom almost directly across from the kitchen.  It's a small half bath that probably won't get used that much, but it's nice to have.

As you continue down the hallway, on your right is a storage closet.  Aka put all the stuff in there that doesn't fit anywhere else.  I'll spare you the picture. 

Across the hall from the storage closet is the full bathroom.  Not much has changed....


Across from the bathroom is the smaller of the two guest bedrooms.  This is where Mike and I were staying pre-furniture because it had the only bed. 

Now it actually looks pretty nice since it isn't cluttered with suitcases and endless amounts of clothes.


Continue down the hall and to the right in the corner is our lovely bedroom.  Again, I used the panorama feature so I think it looks bigger, but you get the idea.  We hung up the canvas photos from our wedding and by we I mean Mike.

It looks big and it definitely is a lot bigger than our bedroom in Arlington, but I definitely miss my walk in closet.

Looks a lot better than this mountain of mess, right?



Across the hall from our bedroom is the office.  It houses a desk, a wall full of closets, a hockey jersey and this lovely flag.  You can guess who decorated this room.




At the end of the hallway is the guest bed room (and dryer home).  The lighting is bad, but it's a good sized room and will (hopefully) house lots of guests.


Hope you enjoyed the tour! I'm off to watch Jeopardy on our television! We get the Armed Forces Network, which allows us to watch a few American channels, as well as LOTS of military made corny commercials. I'm not sure what is more entertaining, the actual show or the commercials. Feel free to youtube if you're feeling curious.  They're all there for your viewing pleasure.

Oh and you'll be glad to know that I've ventured back to the gym and successfully avoided all human interaction, so success? I'm still trying to figure out how these women don't sweat in this 100 degree weather.  I'm leaving puddles wherever I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment